Our Featured Speaker:
BECCA RUST-GOLDSBERRY, MSSW
Southwestern Consulting Certified Professional Sales Coach & Market Leader
THE TOP PRODUCER’S EDGE: THE ART OF SERVANT SELLING
If you would like to improve in any of the following areas, then you should attend:
- Proactively create a referral partner pipeline
- Increase your closing % by being service-minded
- See how to get top prospects to return your voice mails
- Find out how to overcome customers’ misconceptions about the market
- Learn how to be funnier
- Learn how to sell to different personalities
- Learn real action steps to building the kind of rapport that builds trust faster and serves the client better
- New ways of answering the same old objections
- Learn a simple way to qualify every prospect you come across with five simple questions
- Make goals real rather than pipe dreams
- Live a balanced lifestyle
- Get more people to like you right from that initial contact
- Find out how to bounce back from big set-back
Becca is a Certified Sales and Leadership Coach from Southwestern Consulting™, a division of The Southwestern Company, which has specialized in sales execution, training and coaching for over 160 years. She is going to spend an hour with us as a part of introducing a one-on-one professional sales program.
She has consistently been a top producer throughout her career and has trained and coached hundreds of sales professionals worldwide.
THIS EVENT WILL INCLUDE A PRESENTATION BY OUR SPEAKER AND PLENTY OF TIME FOR CASUAL CONVERSATION AND NETWORKING WITH NOWIB MEMBERS AND GUESTS.
There is no cost to attend other than the cost of your lunch. Guests are welcome and encouraged to attend two Special Interest Groups before becoming a member.